We encourage residents or people with a connection to the village to register and submit stories and news about Llanwrda.
Fill in the form below, including the title and please do include a picture, it may be that you have a news piece about a recent event or something which is happening in the village soon – we’d love to see bilingual articles, or a piece in whichever language you feel comfortable writing in.
Please submit in either Welsh, English or both.
All articles are subject to certain terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Llanwrda Community Website
Our site users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
• You will not provide any false personal information on our site, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
• You will not share your password , let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
• If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services. Don’t misuse our Services.
For example, don’t interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services.
Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services. Our Services display some content that is not ours. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available.
We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. But that does not necessarily mean that we review content, so please don’t assume that we do.
In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications.
We do our best to keep our site safe, but we cannot guarantee it so we need your help, which includes the following commitments by you:
• You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
• You will not post content that: is threatening, or pornographic, incites violence or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
• You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
• You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on our site.
• You will not collect users content or information, or otherwise access our site, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
• You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of our site, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other sites functionality.
• You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
• You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on our site.
• You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
• You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
• You will not use our site to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
• You will not upload any copyrighted contents on our site.